RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2018 notification for 1585 jobs of Pashudan Sahayak uploaded at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB Pashudan Sahyak Notification 2018: Hello aspirants, we have informed you by this article that new recruitment declared by an organization of Rajasthan state government. Rajasthan Service and Ministerial Service Selection Board which short name is is RSMSSB and headquarter of this organization is located at Jaipur city of the state.
This board is engaged to recruit staff for various post in various departments of state government. Post which is having the grade of RS. 3600/ or less than that, are recruited by this department. They also conduct various examination like the written exam, personal interview etc as part of selection rounds to select the best aspirants for a job.
aspirants who are interested and liable can apply to animal husbandry Rajasthan, aspirants should check all details and information like eligibility criteria of the post and then if you are eligible to post then apply to this post. We request to everyone to check all the details and information given below and also look at the procedure for the online application given at the end of this article.
RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Name of Organization: Rajasthan Service and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)
- Post Name: Pashudan Sahayak (Livestock Assistant)
- Total number of Vacancies Available: 1585 vacancies
As given above details of the post and available vacancies, job category will be state government job as this department is of Rajasthan Government and post job location will be Rajasthan state as it is located in that state so. Now under we have given complete details and information for eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, etc. and also we have given the schedule of dates for the online application process.
RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants minimum required the age of applicants for this post is 18 years.
- Aspirants Maximum age of applicants should not be more than 35 years.
- Aspirants who are applying for this post they should complete 12 subjects’ physics, chemistry, biology and they should have taken training of livestock assistant.
- Selection of candidates in two rounds first is written examination and other is a personal interview.
- General category Candidates will have to pay RS. 650 as application fees.
- Aspirants who are from OBC category will have to pay RS. 450 as application fees.
- reserved categories aspirants will have to pay RS. 350 as application fees.
- Applicants who are qualify in both rounds of selection process and selected for a job will liable to get salary of RS. 5200 to RS. 20200 with grade pay of RS. 2800.
Steps are followed to RSMSSB Livestock assistant application Form 2018
- First candidates should open the official site of the organization in your browser.
- On site home page, search for above-mentioned animal husbandry department Rajasthan recruitment link and click on that.
- Now check all details printed in the notification and click on apply button.
- After that in the application form, fill all details correctly.
- Now click on submit button for submitting your application form.
- You can download & take a printout of it, for future use..
Dates to Remember:
- Online Application process will start from: 1st July 2018
- The last date for online application process is: 31st July 2018
Official Website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
We inform to our all readers to write us in a comment box provided below for queries relating to RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Recruitment 2018 and syllabus so visit us daily for more updates on government recruitment, admit card, syllabus, result etc. bookmark this website.